Weavers Trek : Lares to Patacancha + Full day Machu Picchu (4 Days/2 Nights camping + 1 night Sacred Valley Hotel)
This program allows you to visit interesting places like Lares and the andean communities of Patacancha and Willoq famous for their textiles
After a night in Ollantaytambo where you will take the train to visit Machu Picchu
2018 Fixed Departure - Monday (Minimum 2 persons)
Private departure - Daily Basis (Minimun 2 persons)
Trip begins and ends in Cusco hotel
Our trip includes:
Overland transportation.Cusco KM 85 where the trek begins and back to Cusco
2 nights camping
Meals during the trip (begining with lunch on day 1 and ending with lunch on day 4)
A licensed, well-trained, English-speaking guide, who visits the clients the evening before departure to explain the trek and answer any questions
Chef and Assistant Chef preparing healthy, hearty meals cooked with fresh, local ingredients.
- Camping Equipment: spacious Eureka tents, dining tent, toilet tent, tables and chairs, oxygen bottle and cooking equipment.
- Mini bus up & down the site
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
Our trip does not include:
- Train Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo or Poroy
- Entrance to Machu Picchu archaeological site
- 1 night accommodation in Sacred Valley Hotel
- Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone call, tips, etc.
- Extras not mentioned in itinerary