Inca Quarry Trail + Full Day Machu Picchu
(4 Days/3 Nights camping)
From the Sacred Valley to the Inca quarries of Cachicata and Machu Picchu During this cultural trek you will observe astonishing variety of scenery and ecological zones, sow-capped peaks, archaeological remains, the Inca quarries of Cachicata finishing in Machu Picchu for a full day visit.
2018 Fixed Departure - Wednesday (Minimum 2 persons)
Private departure - Daily Basis (Minimun 2 persons)
Trip begins and ends in Cusco hotel
Our trip includes:
Overland transportation.Cusco to where the trek begins and back to Cusco
3 nights camping
Meals during the trip (begining with lunch on day 1 and ending with lunch on day 4)
A licensed, well-trained, English-speaking guide, who visits the clients the evening before departure to explain the trek and answer any questions
Chef and Assistant Chef preparing healthy, hearty meals cooked with fresh, local ingredients.
- Camping Equipment: spacious Eureka tents, dining tent, toilet tent, tables and chairs, oxygen bottle and cooking equipment.
- Mini bus up & down the site
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
Our trip does not include:
- Train Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo or Poroy
- Entrance to Machu Picchu archaeological site
Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone call, tips, etc.
Extras not mentioned in itinerary
For further information